What are the 2021 Ford F-150 Colors?
The 2021 Ford F-150 is without a doubt one of the most popular trucks for Cheyenne drivers. If you are looking to stand out on the road then you’re going to want something that has a sense of style. That is why the Ford F-150 colors can make such an impact, and make it possible for you to explore the different Ford truck color options to find your favorite. This includes several interior color schemes as well. Whether you’re looking for a sleek black or an eye-popping red, you’ll be able to find the Ford truck color that matches your mood.
Exterior Ford F-150 Colors
All of the exterior Ford color options available on the F-150 stand out, from the bright Space White to a deep Stone Grey. Across all the different Ford F-150 trim levels, you’ll be able to find the color combination that works best for you, with the exterior list including:
- Oxford White
- Velocity Blue
- Antimatter Blue
- Rapid Red
- Agate Black
- Race Red
- Carbonized Grey
- Space White
- Iconic Silver
- Stone Grey
Interior Ford F-150 Colors
Now that you’ve picked out an exterior Ford truck color, you’re ready to select from the available interior options. Select from different hues and finishes to create the perfect color scheme and make sure that you stand out as you drive through Fort Collins, CO. Your interior options include:
- Vinyl: Medium Dark Slate, Slate, Baja Tan
- Cloth: Medium Dark Slate
- Leather: Medium Dark Slate, Baja Tan, Black, Java, Black Carmelo, Admiral Blue
Ford Truck Colors: F-150 Appearance Packages
If you want to customize your F-150 even more, then you can take advantage of the different appearance packages, which can boost your aesthetic significantly.
- STX Appearance Package: Adds 18-inch 6-spoke machined aluminum wheels, body-color bumpers, body-color grille surround with a painted-black honeycomb insert, fog lamps, privacy glass, and “STX” box-side decal.
- XL Chrome Appearance Package: Promises chrome bumpers, 17-inch silver-painted aluminum wheels, and fog lamps.
- XLT Chrome Appearance Package: Includes 18-inch chrome-like PVD aluminum wheels, chrome two-bar-style grille with chrome surround and black accents, chrome exhaust tip, chrome tailgate and door handles, chrome tow hooks, and chrome step bars.
- XLT Sport Appearance Package: Provides 18-inch 6-spoke machined aluminum wheels, accent-color angular step bars, body-color tailgate and door handles, body-color bumpers, chrome exhaust tip, Dark two-bar-style grille with Dark surround, and “SPORT” box-side decal.
- LARIAT Chrome Appearance Package: Incorporates 18-inch chrome-like PVD aluminum wheels, chrome angular step bars, chrome exterior mirror caps, chrome tailgate and door handles, chrome tow hooks, chrome single exhaust tip.
- LARIAT Sport Appearance Package: Provides 18-inch 6-spoke machined aluminum wheels, accent-color angular step bars, body-color bumpers, chrome single exhaust tip, and “SPORT” box-side decal.
- King Ranch® Chrome Appearance Package: Adds 20-inch chrome-like PVD aluminum wheels, bright beltline moldings, chrome bumpers, chrome exterior door handles, chrome exterior mirror caps, chrome tow hooks, and tailgate appliquéing.
Find Out More with Tyrrell Ford
You’ve got a look at the color options, but now you need to see them in person! Contact us to schedule a test drive near Greeley, CO, so you not only get to feel how the F-150 drives, but see how its color options pop. Then come back and let our finance department help you settle on the lease or finance deal that works best for you. We’ve also compared the 2021 Ford F-150 to the Chevy Silverado, just in case.
More From Tyrrell Ford
All-new and all-electric, the 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning has been the talk of the town in Cheyenne – and industry experts and auto aficionados across the country have been anxiously awaiting more information about this EV powerhouse. And while preliminary specs have been announced, the latest findings reveal even more impressive results from the…
The 2021 Ford Bronco Sport is an adventure-ready SUV with serious off-road chops for Cheyenne thrill-seekers, but just how much is a Bronco Sport? The latest model starts at just $27,215 MSRP*, and you can take your pick of five different configurations available. That means that no matter your budget, you can find a…
So 118 years have passed what have we done in over of a century? We are still in the game making new cars, trucks, and SUVs. Cornered 13.9 % of the US automotive market. Headquartered in Dearborn Michigan it’s home to a model lineup. How do you feel when you see the blue seal?…