2021 Ford Ranger Trim Levels
Are you in the market for a new pickup that can take on jobs in Cheyenne easily? Any pickup from the Ford lineup can guarantee incredible reliability, performance, and capability, however, the 2021 Ford Ranger is a great choice for Fort Collins, CO drivers. It combines power and easy maneuverability and has some exciting trim levels that you’ll enjoy. For the 2021 model year, there are three Ford Ranger trim levels to select from: The Ford Ranger XL, Ford Ranger XLT, and Ford Ranger Lariat. And each of the Ford Ranger price points is within a reasonable range, so you don’t have to break the bank to select one, while still giving you plenty of comfort and features. Find out more about the Ford Ranger below, and then contact Tyrrell Ford to schedule a test drive.
What Are The 2021 Ford Ranger Prices?
When you’re searching for the right new pickup for you, you’ll need to figure out which truck will offer you the best bang for your buck. The Ford Ranger price ensures that Greeley, CO drivers can take one home at a price that accommodates their budget. Below you’ll find the starting MSRP for the Ford Ranger XL, the Ford Ranger XLT, and the Ford Ranger Lariat:
- Ford Ranger XL: MSRP from $24,820*
- Ford Ranger XLT: MSRP from $28,870*
- Ford Ranger Lariat: MSRP from $32,910*
2021 Ford Ranger Configurations
The trim levels offered by the Ford Ranger come with two different bed sizes to choose from, on top of the many features that enhance the performance and exterior. The Ranger is also a pickup that is capable of hauling heavy loads, with a maximum towing capacity of 7,500 (this varies based on your trim level). Some heights of the different trim levels exist below:
2021 Ford Ranger XL
- 2.3L EcoBoost® Engine rated at 270 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque, paired with an electronic 10-speed transmission with tow/haul mode
- EPA-estimated 21 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- Advanced technology such as FordPass Connect™ with 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, 911 Assist®, and Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking
- Available STX Appearance Package for exterior accents and FX2 Package for off-roading features
2021 Ford Ranger XLT
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ safety suite, complete with BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert, Lane-Keeping System, Pre-Collision Assist, and more
- Upgrades such as dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control and Ford SYNC® 3 infotainment
- Available FX4 Off-Road Package, boasting an electronic-locking rear differential, a transfer case, Terrain Management System™, and Trail Control™
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
- B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen (SuperCrew cab only), featuring 675 watts of power and ten premium speakers
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel, leather upholstery, and heated front seats with power lumbar support
- This configuration also offers an available technology package that includes Adaptive Cruise Control and Navigation System.
Explore the Ford Ranger for Yourself at Tyrrell Ford
After you’ve taken the Ford Ranger for a test drive, you’ll know why it’s such a favorite among drivers throughout Cheyenne. Our finance department has plenty of new vehicle specials available that will help you take home one with a smile on your face, as you save even more on your new Ford Ranger than you thought possible. If you want to see what Ford has planned for the future, then check out the 2022 Ford Maverick mpg.
*MSRP excludes destination charges, tax, title, and license fees. Destination charges and actual dealer prices may vary. Vehicles displayed may contain optional equipment at additional cost.